Wednesday 20 July 2016

The Miracle Cure

For those people who have been sending me miracle cures.....I have tried a lot of miracle cures and really am dis-illusioned. The testimonials that I read are short term cures. I have had a lot of short term cures. So when I read the following reviews for a miracle product, I think great but has anyone provided a review a year later.


As for babies, there is infantile eczema which is short term and doesn't mean anything to an old girl like me.

For me, eczema is a symptom of an imbalance in my body. It is for me to hunt the imbalance and thus find a holistic long term cure.

I have rid my body of eczema and had clear skin for months. I have had some success with diet. But I lack discipline to continue it long term.

Anyway have decreased junk foods like biscuits and crisps. Let's see if I can continue that into winter!

1 comment:

borrismart121 said...

Hey, this is nice post about miracle cures. I am so glad to read all this here. I was also suffering from seasonal Urticaria and was not able to get rid of it but the Dr. David Cheah provided great treatment to me I can also recall his treatment as miracle cure.