Sunday 10 July 2016

A Fight on My Hands

So off all tablets now.

Have developed a mild rash on the back at the end of day 6 on antibiotics but completed a course. Concerned this is an allergic response to penicillin. This is the 3rd time I have taken antibiotics in my life.


The March rash is more in check. Well I have been burning it off with a fungal cream and tablets. Let's hope that continues. The bonus is the IBS seems to have cleared up.

Can't believe the skin around the eyes are slightly swollen and whites are back to looking irritated. Probably due to the itchiness in the eyes. The face has returned to itchiness. Obviously if you change nothing else, symptoms return. The January rash (normal eczema) has also returned to itch mode!

Okay I have had my temporary madness and desperation of returning to vile medications (I am human!).....I will look at it as cleaning out the entire system - the bad and good stuff.

Time to fight this all off with an improved diet. (yes I let my diet slip in November 2015) and let's see if I can rebuild all my good bacteria back with strong dosages of probiotics. And hoping the foods will take care of rebuilding my immunity.

Looking forward to eating home grown vegetable:
- Rocket, lettuce, mustard leaves
- Tomatoes
- Beans
- Courgettes

Loads of berries in the garden now :)

No comments: