Wednesday 20 July 2016

Doc Review

The good news first:

Having gone the pill popping route and put some Daktacort on the fungal infected skin, the fungal infected skin is of course much improved as well as  a candida infection which I think was cleared by the anti-fungal tablets. Additionally the stomach has been a lot better since taking the anti-biotics.

When I first looked at the state of my tongue, it had a thick coating of cruddiness. I also was suffering from a cold. Since taking the tablets, it is now a fine coating of cruddiness.

A week of sleep put energy back into my being woo hoo! 

...and now the nerk news:
The Febrauary rash had temporarily improved after taking the tablets but since then went back to how it was. The January rash also has not improved, although whilst on the tablets, there was a temporary reprieve of itchiness. Am feeding the body back with probiotics

Sleep has returned to being poor again and thus a cycle happens with the rashes worsening.

The doc recommended I put the Daktacort it on my face, neck and arms. At this moment in time I will hold off that option. Perhaps I am masochistic but I now believe everything can be sorted long term with food and proper sleep.

Summer is here and there is an abundant amount of summer produce we are enjoying. I love my organic fresh greens. They taste so much better than the shop bought. Had to count angels 3 times last night to fall back to sleep.

Have a positive day

No comments: