Friday 22 January 2016

New Sections Being Created

I thought I wanted to finish with this blog as my skin overall feels pretty awesome though I do need to continue to keep up the life regime to keep the "rash" from ever smacking around my system ever again......but a dude whose code name is Rick researched "eczema" for his PhD and asked me if I'd be interested in seeing if his thesis can help someone out in the big wide world. I thought about it and thought it would be useful to compare the views of those who have tried to understand this disorder and compare it from my own experience.

So am going to share what his research has understood about chronic eczema........atopic eczema.....atopic dermatitis.

However think these are pretty good as stickies. So enjoy the new posts as pages :)

1 comment:

Colin said...

Hello! I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading your blog, being an inspiration and source of encouragement to your readers through this long journey. I have included in my list of favourite eczema blogs on my website. Do check it out here: http://eczemacreamhub.com/eczema-blogs-follow/