Sunday 3 August 2008

Starting up a new world

In my zeal for removing all catepillars from my veggie patch, I sadly removed the aphid "lions" the nickname for hover fly maggots.......the good guys.....I have been like an antobiotic to my plants.

I miss those hover fly maggots, really exciting to watch when they go hunting for prey. Hoping to see them again but knowing, as summer ends, it is unlikely.

However my stomach bugs can be encouraged to grow back.

Probiotics! .......that's what everyone is telling me - "will get the friendly bacteria back in there!"
  • Lactobacillus Acidophilus
  • Lactobacillus Casei
  • Lactobacillus Plantarum
  • Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
  • Bifidobacterium Bifidum
  • Bifidobacterium Lactis
  • Bifidobacterium Longum
And so I drink up!....MADNESS

No comments: