Tuesday 12 August 2008

Food Sensitivities

Always look out for these. No matter what your doing, letting down your guard can be a bad one.....and eating lots of cashew nuts has been a bad one for me. Love them, body hates them :o(

The most common food allergies, in general, are diary, egg, peanut, tree nut (walnut, cashew, etc.), soy, and wheat.

Think I should try an exclusion diet for longer. Steroid creams can only do so much but the body needs nourishment to help the skin grow and reduce toxins that affect the lymphatic system. Phew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoh, so sad one. I love roasted pistachios but my throat's always clogged and mys sinuses swollen after eating :(

I want good skin said...

....think we ate too many of them when we were in uni......I remember yr pistachios stash!!!