Sunday 2 January 2011

Tropical Heat

Those in the tropics are lucky. They can have cold showers. Those in the colder climes find this much harder to do. I certainly do, due to suffering from raynauds condition. Thankfully have been able to enjoy some tropical heat and some skin healing from cold showers and sunshine.

One thing I have not been consistent with is my drinking habits. This year I want to wake up and drink at least 500ml to start the day. I have observed that if I drink enough water the day before and in the morning, any sport I play later does not cause me to itch. I must make drinking more of a habit. I also wonder how many of us eczema sufferers also have swollen tonsils?

3 comments:

Mei Wei said...

Come to think of it, I do have enlarged tonsils..so is my son..who has mild eczema too...hmmmm..wat does that mean?

I want good skin said...

It indicates infection in the body! So have also been garling more with a mouth wash. So don't know if this is having an effect as well. Tonsils are looking better recently with the skin being better!

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend, a life long sufferer of eczema, has constantly inflammed lymph nodes. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same?