Saturday 15 January 2011

The Basis For Life

Our planet is energised by the sun and watered by the rain. For the last month my skin has also been given more light and I have drunken at least 2 litres a day. Plus with lots of moisturising and having had better rest, my skin is looking waaaayyyy better. It is feeling smoother.

- Winter suppliments = vit D and vit E
- Moisturisers = a thick cream + a layer of Epiderm smoothed on at the end
- Drinking water = 2 litres per day
- Sleep/rest = at least 6-8 hrs a night

Observed: clothes that I've not worn for sometimes can cause me to itch. Might be to do with dust mites. A rinse off and washing the clothes helps to return clothes to okay wearing :-)

1 comment:

Mei Wei said...

Hey, glad to hear that you are feeling great n skin is very much better now....keep up the maintenance!