Thursday 20 October 2016

Lavender Oil + Aloe Vera

Last week I wrote about using a mix of 5 drops of lavender oil with 100 ml Aloe Vera.

I am really impressed with how this mix has reduced the itching and swelling. When I have an itch, it definitely soothes it and reduces. This has to be done at the first signs of itching, otherwise if have got myself into a massive scratch, then there is nothing on earth that will stop that itch other than me cutting out the affected flesh!!!

It used to have a slight burning effect. But now the skin has healed, it has much more of a soothing effect. In fact speaking of healing, the skin has been healing rapidly. Do a web search on the properties of Lavender Oil.

This is one that I would say try and tell me how you get on. So I know I said I don't believe in a miracle cure, I believe this mix has been great to reduce the itching so that my skin can heal.

I have also reverted back to eating lots of salad and oily fish which also helps to keep things calm. Anyhow you'll know in a year what I think of this mix.

Let me know if you do try this.

No comments: