Wednesday 11 November 2015

Well Maybe This is My Last Post because my skin feels amazing

I am sitting here writing an entry with now only one small spot of eczema.

I had to eat better for the last 4 weeks as was traveling. Had very little sugary snacks, very little processed stuff (unless a bag of prewashed leaves counts) and ate a diet high in fat with loads of vegetables, some protein and few carbs. And if there wasn't enough fat, I added olive oil. I'd also been resting more than usual. Well there's not a lot to do when you're just in places for work.

My skin all over feels silky and smooth even where I had eczema.

I have drastically reduced the amount of cream I use. So for all those people who want to provide me pots of cream to help relieve eczema......thank you for the offers. I think my skin is excellent.

Right now am in a good place and need to consider how to keep the diet and sleep as if am traveling now am back home. So easy to fall back into bad habits!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey how's it going. Just started reading your blog and this may be the site to push me over the edge to go steroid free. I'd just like to thank you as I have suffered from eczema for the majority of my 19 years alive. If possible could you post pictures of your current skin condition? Thanks in advance and congratulations.

I want good skin said...

Yah good point. I'll put up a picture soon. Yes go steroid free and keep a record or write a blog. I have found it really useful to be able to flick back and see when things worked.

Good luck with your journey and keep everything positive.

Unknown said...

Eczema is an allergic skin disorder that have some extreme symptoms that are uncomfortable. How to get rid of eczema. For these situation, coffee scrub is the best option to reduce eczema.