Thursday 25 March 2010

Struggling.....

Decided the change in weather from UK's cold weather to Rome's hot weather was the factor in keeping me itchy. This in turn caused sleep deprivation from trying to control the itch. Sometimes I try to hold out as long as possible before taking an anti-histamine.

Last weekend I did a marathon and ate 5 large mars bars. Okay was not the wisest thing to do but it was all I had to keep tiredness and hunger at bay. This may have ODed my poor liver. Have had one itchy week and poor sleep. Last night I decided for the next 3 days to take 1/2 an antihistamine before sleep just so I know I will sleep and that the skin could rest.

So weather change somehow has an effect on my system as well as being slack on my diet!
I will return to a salad diet to clean out the system.....

2 comments:

Nivea said...

Hmmm, your earlier post mentioned you are waiting for warmer climates and the sun shining. Which means hot weather? But now your skin are itchy becoz of hot weather. So contradicting...

I want good skin said...

Yeah weather change has an effect. Then when the weather is stable and am out in the sun more often, the skin seems to heal better. It is a sad contradiction :o(